Employers Career Fair
Registration Deadline is fast approaching
2014 Career Directory Advertisement Deadline: February 17, 2014
2014 Career Fair Exhibitor Registration Packet *
Online Career Fair Exhibitor Registration – (Instructions for Online Registration)*
2014 Career Fair Job Seekers Packet – Coming Soon
Building upon the success of the Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair at AACR’s 2013 Annual Meeting in Washington, DC that was attended by more than 3,400 job seekers, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join AACR at the 2014 Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair. This event will be held at AACR’s Annual Meeting 2014 in San Diego, CA, on Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. The AACR Annual Meeting draws18,000 attendees from around the world and brings together the best talent and job opportunities in cancer and biomedical research.
As a Career Fair Exhibitor, your organization will enjoy the following benefits:
- Gain exposure to the best scientists in basic, translational, clinical, and preventive cancer research and biomedicine.
- Have the ability to post as many as ten (10) open position announcements on CancerCareer.org, with the potential of reaching thousands of scientific jobseekers.
- Receive a complimentary ¼ page black and white ad in the 2014 Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Directory with the option to buy-up (Ads due by February 17, 2014).
- Take advantage of private Interview Rooms to conduct confidential one-on-one interview sessions with candidates, at the Career Fair on Saturday, April 5, and on the Exhibit floor at AACRcentral ** through Wednesday, April 9.
As a Job Seeker, you will be able to:
- Attend the Career Fair for FREE.
- Meet employers face-to-face from academic cancer institutions, the pharmaceutical industry and many other scientifically related organizations.
- Learn about different career opportunities.
How To Register
- Registration for the AACR Cancer & Biomedical Research Career Fair may be completed online
or completing the registration form
and sending it back by e-mail
, fax, or mail.
Job Seekers - Registration for job seekers is FREE. If you are an AACR member and are attending the AACR Annual Meeting 2014, when registering to attend please remember to check the box indicating that you will be attending the career fair on Saturday, April 5, 2014. If you are not an AACR member and have not registered for the AACR Annual Meeting 2014 you will need to complete the complimentary career fair registration form (coming soon) in order to enter the career fair.
For more information on AACR’s 2014 Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair, please call 215-440-9300 or send an email to CareerFair@AACR.org.
To reserve your booth space or for
more information call 215-440-9300 or e-mail us.
**AACRcentral is AACR’s information sharing and networking hub, located in the Exhibit Hall of the Convention Center.